Can you believe beauty balm turns 1 today?! A year ago my life looked very different and I had no idea what sort of journey natural skincare would take me on. I've not only grown as a person but also as a business woman, learning completely new skills along the way.
I thought I would share a few of my favourite moments of the past year so we can reflect on how far beauty balm has come!
- A month after launching we were stocked on our first online store! @shopsensibly
- Christmas brought fresh ideas with our much loved gift boxes. My favourite was definitely 'The Bamboo Box'👀 who remembers these?!
- I took part in my first in-person Christmas market within my local community.
- Stocked in a high street store (which happens to be a sustainable, refill shop that is passionate about the same things as beauty balm!)- @rossdhurefills
- Virtual market with lots of incredible women run by @girlsinbusinessuk
- Articles in magazines that have good ethos at their centres.
- Expanding the beauty balm range to include so many products that I'm in love with.
A year full of incredible life experiences but also some of the hardest challenges I've had to overcome. Launches I thought would fly off the online shelves that actually flopped, products that have now become household names...it's been a ride! I'm also especially proud of the online growth I've managed to achieve for beauty balm. We're nearly at 10K on Instagram?!🤩 Go follow us if you're not already! @beautybalmcompany
My biggest thank you of course is for my wonderful customers. Connecting with strangers across the UK and now the world is so humbling and I cannot begin to explain how crazy it is that people use my products...
I can't wait to see what the next year brings, there's already so many things planned!✨
As always, thank you for supporting beauty balm and for shopping small and ethical!
Founder of beauty balm.